Posted to alt.home.repair

Default portable dishwasher

wrote in message
oups.com...
I just purchashed a used portable dishwasher and am very exciting to
use it. Small problem though, we have a nice faucet with a built in
sprayer. I am unable to attach the adapter part to the faucet because
the threading is not long enough to grab on to the faucet. The
threading in the faucet is pushed back a little. The faucet was quite
expensive and I dont want to get rid of it but I cant seem to find the
proper adapter for this faucet. Anyone have any advice.
Hope this email makes sense

Good chance the manufacturer of the faucet has a customer service help line.
Ask them about using standard adapters on their faucets. While most do
follow some standard of compatibility, they may not.