Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Consumer Product Safety Comm. to discuss proposed SawStop technology safety rule

"Dave Bugg" wrote in message

Shrimp cocktail, whiskey sour, rib steak, rare, grilled mushrooms on
the side. In fact, I'll be eating and drinking all those things
tomorrow evening.

Is that a Gloat? :-)

Closer to a self-indulgent pig out if I can get through it. These last few
years see me bringing sections of the meal home in a doggy bag. It maybe a
piece of cold steak the next day, but most of the taste is still there. One
of the few benefits of getting older is that I can't eat near as much, so
when I get my hands on something good, it usually lasts a little longer.
I've also noticed that I'm more interested in quality these days, not bulk.