Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Art is offline

Default Beware The Closet Factory

Have you read your warranty? You might want to complain to your state
attorney general and send them a copy of the sales agreement and warranty.
Also you could contact local tv station if they handle consumer complaints
on the air during local news broadcast.

"Charles Schuler" wrote in message
. ..
This is an extremely cheesy outfit. They ripped me off, big time.
Warranty service is impossible for me because the Fort Myers, FL franchise
went belly up after my installation. When I contact the corporate office
in CA, they tell me "Too bad, so sad, you'll have to pay for service from
another franchise." And, when I complain about that, they hang up on me.

Avoid them like the plague!