Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Schuler Charles Schuler is offline

Default Beware The Closet Factory

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Charles Schuler" wrote in message
. ..
This is an extremely cheesy outfit. They ripped me off, big time.
Warranty service is impossible for me because the Fort Myers, FL
franchise went belly up after my installation. When I contact the
corporate office in CA, they tell me "Too bad, so sad, you'll have to pay
for service from another franchise." And, when I complain about that,
they hang up on me.

Avoid them like the plague!

What kind of service is required?

One cabinet is delaminating.

One drawer does not meet the original design specification.

The original installation was horribly botched. To their credit, they did
return once and corrected most of the problems.