Posted to rec.woodworking
buck buck is offline

Default Strength of an Screw Eyebolt???

ARGGGGG! ...... Darn it John! Now you got me thinking again. What you say
makes sense too, putting the 2x6 above the bottom chords. I guess it is
very similar to John and Tim's ideas......... As far as 'rewriting the laws
of physics' ...... I have a tendancy to always think there is a better way -
And I'm usually right about 15 percent of the time.... LOL! Thanks John for
your good info and I will certainly accept your expertise as well
................. As far as other opinions go, I know that they all are
wanting to error on the side of safety and I appreciate that for sure. See
Puckdropper, I am like a rudder-less ship!!!!
-buck

ps........... Please stop adding to this thread, cause it is making me
crazy..... :~)