Posted to rec.woodworking
todd todd is offline

Default pocket door hardware

I didn't find what I'm looking for in my Lee Valley hardware catalog and the
only returns I get from Googling seem to be outfits that I've never heard
of. I'm looking for the latch hardware for a pocket door. I'm looking for
two things: the pull for the door edge to pull it out of its pocket and a
finger pull kind of thingie to be able to open the door when closed.

Here is what I have in mind for the edge pull:
http://www.antiquehardware.com/product/02007691/

And the cup pull: http://www.antiquehardware.com/product/02007704/

I don't really have a problem with the price, but I've never heard of the
referenced web site. If anyone is aware of a mainstream place that might
carry this stuff, please let me know.

Thanks,

todd