Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Home Sinking

Cristina62174 wrote:
I have no where to go with this and I'm seeking help.

It will be one year that I purchased my home at the end of this month.
I had a home inspection done and there was mention of fixing 2 cracks
in the basement. I had a representative from Basement Systems come to
my house today for a quote and he said he wouldn't even touch my
house. He stated that my house was sinking and he didn't know how it
passed the home inspection. Now I'm really nervous and concerned and
have no idea what to do now. Any advice anyone can lend would be
greatly appreciated.

Step one is to make sure you get local legal advice at once to assure
that you don't miss any deadline that might occur at one year. Repeat: Step
one is to make sure you get local legal advice at once to assure that you
don't miss any deadline that might occur at one year.

Step two involves discovering just how bad, not not so bad the situation
is. For that you need someone especially qualified. There may be local
regulations so be sure to check out those.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit