Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] cornytheclown@hotmail.com is offline

Default Home Sinking

Cristina62174 wrote:
I have no where to go with this and I'm seeking help.

It will be one year that I purchased my home at the end of this month.
I had a home inspection done and there was mention of fixing 2 cracks
in the basement. I had a representative from Basement Systems come to
my house today for a quote and he said he wouldn't even touch my house.
He stated that my house was sinking and he didn't know how it passed
the home inspection. Now I'm really nervous and concerned and have no
idea what to do now. Any advice anyone can lend would be greatly
appreciated.

A lawsuit involving the home inspector would be a great place to
start.....