Jonathan Barnes

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

In the U.K. we just had a cop shot dead.... the first since 1998 I think...

"Guido" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:

But, being a lazy dickhead, you didn't, and then you had to backpedal

and
weasel around. Too bad, you could have been a contender -- if you

weren't so
damned lazy.

Watch out for Guido. He can be very tricky...

You make me seem terrible.

Of course since gun control (spit) increases the number of
guns in society, witness the UK experience, we ought really
to be campaigning for greater controls. We really need to
sneak up on them Dems, whilst they aren't looking.