Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children
Cary Kittrell Cary Kittrell is offline

Default Cary Kittrel likes a little jail-bait on his plate...:-)

In article . com "bobandcarole" writes:

Cary Kittrell wrote:
In article .com "bob&carole" writes:

Cary Kittrell wrote:
In article .com "bobandcarole" writes:

Uncle Vic wrote:
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet bobandcarole
) made the light shine upon us with this:

Do you have something in common?

Yep: a love of honest, educated, informed (and often enough witty)
discourse.

Now, why don't you tell us all what your reaction to the sight
of a cute 16-year old schoolgirl is?

Tell us how old you are cary.
And then tell us what you plan to do with a "cute 16 year old
schoolgirl"

So tell us cary...how old are you?

Twenty years older than my girlfriend. Why do you ask?

Well that makes you about 27.......

Lucky me.

But not so lucky for the child.............

Gee, why don't you ask the child herself? She's already answered
one of your posts here last night.

So, now it's your turn:

Now, why don't you tell us all what your reaction to the sight
of a cute 16-year old schoolgirl is?

I have no "reaction"
Children don't turn me on, perv......

Well, that puts you in the few percent of grown (I assume) men (I assume)
who do not enjoy the sight of a pretty girl.

But as I mentioned before, that's OK, that's OK; we're not
into judging you for this lack of response, even if
it is a tad unusual.

... and don't be embarrasssed, hear? If pretty girls just leave you
cold, if you hardly even notice them -- well, hey, we're a quite
accepting group here in `alt.education'. Nobody's going to try to
~cure" you.

Why would a kiddie****er moron like you be posting in alt.edu?

Probably because I'm educated. You?

That, and the fact that I've been posting here since 2001.

-- cary