Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Steve Russell Steve Russell is offline

Default I will not be demonstrating this year at The WoodworkingShows...

Hello Ralph,

Thanks for the kind words... :-) My lighter travel schedule will indeed
allow me to produce more DVD's, so no worries there. Take care and all the
best to you and yours!

On 9/13/06 7:41 AM, in article ,
"Ralph E Lindberg" wrote:

In article ,
Steve Russell wrote:

Hello Friends,
..

Good to see you back active posting, but sorry I will not be seeing you
(again) at this years show. But if it means more "how to" DVDs, I'm not
going to complain

--
Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio, The Woodlands, Texas
Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

³Woodturning with Steven D. Russell²
Volume #1 CD ROM e-Book * Available for Shipment
Volume #2 CD ROM e-Book/DVD Video * Available for Shipment
Volume #3 Double DVD Video on Bowl Turning * Available for Shipment