Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default 1 11/16"

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in
news:YZTNg.1126$SQ1.201@trndny09:

in 1970 (when the US was supposed to change) if you asked me about the
metric system, I would have told you the rest of the world should
change to our system. Why not, I already know it.

*snip*

Now, ask me the same question. Yes, we should change today. Metric,
like our money system, is just plain easier, can be more accurate and
faster to work with.

My big request is simply to measure things in American or Metric, and
stick with one system. Don't make me waste time with stupid unit
conversions because you were too lazy to measure from the same side of
the ruler.

Puckdropper