Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet Leonard Caillouet is offline

Default Projection TV

I like the Mitsubishi DLP products. They use the Osram lamps instead of the
Philips and seem to be lasting longer in most cases than the rated 4000
hours.

Hard to beat the pix, too.

Leonard

"DanFXR" wrote in message
Looking at new big screen TVs. (55-60in) I see that the rear projection
units need bulb replacement every now and then.
What is involved in replacing the bulb and which model TVs have a good
track record?
I see some of the replacement bulbs get costly.
Thanks

It has removed 6696 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!