Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Roger is offline

Default Plastic flashing for 75mm corrugated roof.

The message
from "Paul" contains these words:

Hello. I made the mistake of replacing a plastic corrugated roof with 75mm
profile from Wickes instead of 3" profile from anywhere else. I now need a
flashing panel to slide under the roof tiles and fix on top of one of the
corrugated panels. Wickes don't sell it and customer service haven't called
back with supplier details for a possible source. Does anybody happen to
know where I could get one of these. The 3" version is available from B &Q
and Homebase so a need for it is recognised elsewhere!

I am not familiar with the product but are you absolutely certain that
75mm and 3" are not in fact the same and someone has been a bit careless
in their terminology? The cumulative difference, if there is one, should
be measurable with a tape at your local emporium.

--
Roger Chapman