Posted to rec.woodworking
Darrell Feltmate Darrell Feltmate is offline

Default Turning Workmate into workbench

Remember, it is not a good pitch unless jealousy rears its ugly head. Ok, I
am jealous of the idea, so I think I will steal it. Nice bench.
Ps Do not let the idiots get you down. Oak trees have to grow from
something.
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com
"boorite" wrote in message
oups.com...

bremen68 wrote:
Awww just ignore em... I think it's a pretty good idea myself. I have
the B&D version and will probably use this idea. It's fast set up,
easy to move, and relatively solid. Like you said it was a fix for a
problem... some folks (luckily a small number only) tend to forget that
little tidbit... I could pull my soap box out about folks getting high
and mighty, but I'll save that for another time... ;-)

:-D thanks very much. You'd think I'd get thicker skin after so long
online. Hope you do get some use out of the idea.

Some things I do like about the B&D are the big hold-down step and
large work surface. I have heard some things about plastic parts in the
clamping mechanism. Does anything like that seem like a problem to you?
I ask because I've still got my eye on 'em. Just being wary.