Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default To insulate or not to insulate, under tiles that is the question!

Fash wrote:
Oh yes, of course there's a DPM, what do you think I am?

Fash

What you haven't calculated, and for which there are no tables that you can
use is that cold strikes upwards from the floor, and being in a cellar, the
walls too, you seem to have talked yourself into having no insulation
despite everyone here telling you that you'll need it....no one is going to
agree with you because I think everyone here knows that come December, this
basement is going to be uninhabitable at night time, and certainly most of
the daytime too if we get a cold spell but it's up to you in the long run