Posted to rec.woodworking
boorite boorite is offline

Default Turning Workmate into workbench

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
boorite wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

It looks like you have the room there for a proper workbench but
lack the ingenuity to hang things on the wall high or build a couple
of shelves or even put struts across the ceiling and hang stuff up
there. :-)

Excuse me? You couldn't possibly see that from the photographs; it's
nothing to do with the project; and it isn't true, as I have stuff
hanging all over the walls and ceilings. I can and have built "proper"
workbenches, but there's no sense doing so in a temporary situation
like this. A remark like "you lack ingenuity" is nasty, the smiley
notwithstanding. Apparently you like belittling people.

Wasn't belittling you,merely pointing out that safety in the workshop is
paramount to ones health.

Turning such an innoccuous remark into an insult takes talent.