Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Help ! Water Heater Leak !

wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions (Bob & maradcl..) ! Definitely helped me
guage how difficult/easy this would be.

I don't have all the tools for this and since it is old, I didn't want
to risk trying to open the connections... & break it.

I did the call the plumber this morning. Hopefully they can fix it
quick and not have to replace the heater.

Again, Thanks for the suggestions. It really helped me !

If you DO have to replace the heater, you may very well be ahead by buying
one at Home Depot (etc.) and paying the plumber only for the labor to do the
installation.