Posted to rec.woodworking
boorite boorite is offline

Default Turning Workmate into workbench

mac davis wrote:
Good idea, Scott...
If it gets you through your projects until you can build a bench, it's the
solution to a very common problem..

Thanks. Even when I do set up permanent shop somewhere, I figure I can
keep this thing to carry wherever the work is. I've seen similar things
in WW mags, but far wimpier. I can see using something like this in an
apartment or in a garage that has to be shared with cars. Most people
deal with the latter situation by sticking the workbench against a
wall, which I could do, but I like being able to walk all around it and
have the work hang off both sides and all that. Thanks again for the
feedback.