Posted to rec.woodworking
bremen68 bremen68 is offline

Default Turning Workmate into workbench

snip

A remark like "you lack ingenuity" is nasty, the smiley
notwithstanding. Apparently you like belittling people.

Awww just ignore em... I think it's a pretty good idea myself. I have
the B&D version and will probably use this idea. It's fast set up,
easy to move, and relatively solid. Like you said it was a fix for a
problem... some folks (luckily a small number only) tend to forget that
little tidbit... I could pull my soap box out about folks getting high
and mighty, but I'll save that for another time... ;-)

Thanks for the link and pics too. Always good too see as well as read
what your projects are.