Ed Huntress

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"Richard Lewis" wrote in message
nk.net...
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Hahahoho!...Richard, you've been jerking that pistol out of your holster

too
much. I doubt if YOU even know what the hell you're talking about

anymore.

You still don't get it, idiot?

No big surprise there.

They aren't comparable. They're apples and oranges, which I said from the
beginning. Now you seem to be getting it, sort of, and you think you're

the
one who thought of it.

I've understood from the beginning that you lost the argument and had
to argue the semantics instead....what else needs be said?

Hmm. Maybe that you're too stupid to find your ass with both hands?

You lost. Face it.

Richard, you were never even in the game. You fell flat on your face before
you even got started, and I doubt if there's a person here who doesn't know
it. You could have saved yourself a lot of embarrassment if you'd just taken
the time to look at those Interpol reports, where you would have seen that
the US doesn't even report crimes in categories counted by other countries.

But, being a lazy dickhead, you didn't, and then you had to backpedal and
weasel around. Too bad, you could have been a contender -- if you weren't so
damned lazy.

Watch out for Guido. He can be very tricky...

Ed Huntress