Richard Lewis

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Hahahoho!...Richard, you've been jerking that pistol out of your holster too
much. I doubt if YOU even know what the hell you're talking about anymore.

You still don't get it, idiot?

No big surprise there.

They aren't comparable. They're apples and oranges, which I said from the
beginning. Now you seem to be getting it, sort of, and you think you're the
one who thought of it.

I've understood from the beginning that you lost the argument and had
to argue the semantics instead....what else needs be said?

You lost. Face it.

Even when asked straight out to make your point, you couldn't.

Face it.

Pathetic idiot.

ral