Posted to rec.woodworking
Woodhead Woodhead is offline

Default You Hav To See This Man's Work To Believe It - honest

Can anyone give me an idea of how his "Trick Joint Box" goes together?
It looks impossible! And how are those paper thin fingers cut?

Amazing is an expression of my limited vocabulary.

Jim
"charlie b" wrote in message
Found a link to this Master's site in Taunton's
Knots forum. If you think you've seen most of
the possible ways to hold two pieces of wood
together - well think again. If you think that
if you've seen a well executed dovetail joint
you've seen them all - well think again. If you
think you've already seen the nicest wood there
is - thing again. If you think that Krenov couldn't
possibly be out-Krenoved - you maybe want to
think again. After you spend an hour or so on
Yazawa's site you'll come away saying "DAMN that
guy is a great woodworker - and truly a master of
his craft!

http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~k-yazawa/english.html

If you're a handtools junkie - check out his shop.
Never saw so many Japanese saws in one place.

charlie b