Roy J

Default "swing over bed" Definition

Hey, give the Brits credit for making a beer good enough to drink
when it's only 62 or 52 degrees! Now if we could only get them to
fix food other than BOILED.

Cheers.

jim rozen wrote:

In article , Gary Coffman says...

Right. Americans are lazy. It is easier to state the largest diameter
piece that can be turned rather than requiring the worker to divide
by 2 (or multiply by 2) to find out if a piece of stock will fit. Doing
the math (and decisions which one to multiply or divide), much too
hard. :-)

Yep. We're too busy drinking beer.

*Cold* beer.

From refrigerators that actually work.

If all I had to look forward to at the
end of the day was a warm beer in a house
with no central heating, I wouldn't be in
a hurry to get home either. I sure would
be dithering along, doing odd sums and
long division by hand in the shop...

Jim

please reply to: