Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default cheap primer ok for garage?

wrote:
I just drywalled my garage and am ready to begin painting. I know I
need to use a primer first, but does it matter much if I use a cheap
primer? HD had glidden for about $35 for a pva primer...Kilz is about
$70 for 5 gallons buckets. I don't want to put something up that will
peel off with my final coat of regular paint.

I always thought Kilz was really for special cases (water
damage..etc).

It's a garage, not a living room. Slap some cheap paint on it. In a
few years go back and do it again, it will be dirty by then anyway.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit