Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Cover for tool shed entrance

tenplay wrote:
I have an old metal garden tool shed (6'x8'x6') that doesn't have a door
at the entrance anymore. I would like to keep the items inside dry and
keep critters from nesting in there. What can I use for an entrance
cover? Thanks for any suggestions.

Making a new door comes to mind...

Not knowing whether it was a sliding or swinging door(s) and why the
current one is no longer functional somewhat limits knowing what one is
starting with, but I'd consider a salvaged storm door or two as
possible starting point...usually the folks who do those have old ones
to dispose of. Otherwise, there's the simple expedient of fabricating
a wooden door of whatever level of complexity one desires...