Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Glue Suggestions to attach rubber feet to a laptop.

In article ,
Michael Kennedy wrote:
The little rubber feet on the bottom of my Presario v2000 have come off
and I've lost them so I cut some new ones out of some rubber. I've
temporally attached them with double sided tape but this will not hold
them for long because of their size (4mm x 12mm) and lateral stress
from pushing the laptop around on a table.

What do you guys think the best glue would be to use for this? I've
thought about using cyanoacrylate glue but that seems like it might be
a bad choice. Especially if it doesn't bond well you can't ever get
that junk off.

Do you get Evostick products in your country? Evostick Serious Glue sticks
just about anything including soft plastics with the exception of
polythene. Best general purpose glue I've come across.

--
*Avoid clichés like the plague. (They're old hat.) *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.