Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Consumer Product Safety Comm. to discuss proposed SawStop technology safety rule

Upscale wrote:

I'm not quite sure why, but I think we've all gotten a little heated
on this discussion so let me offer my apologies to anyone that I've
offended. I'm reasonably sure that if any of us met in person and
shared our views over a beer, the discussion would have been much
less difficult.

If things didn't get heated, then you'd sorta wonder if there was any
passion behind one's position. :-) I think that it was a good discussion and
it was valuable to hear the various viewpoints on this specific issue. Plus,
no one lost any body parts during this thread. I'm not a beer-drinker, but
I'd sip an iced tea with you any day.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com