Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Thank The Gods For Inventing Popsicle Sticks

Mon, Sep 11, 2006, 4:10am (EDT-3) doth unknowingly
queryeth:
Why not use an inexpensive flour sifter? I works for me.
Then cometh up with:*********
The simplest thig is to buy about 1000 at a crafts supply. snip

Question: Where would the fun be from buying a sifter, rather then
designing, and making, something on my own, that does just what I want,
for pennies? Answer: Lost.

Simple? Maybe, but if you don't get popsicles with the sticks,
they ain't popsicle sticks. Besides, if I run out I don't need to go
10-15 miles to a craft store for a refill, it's only about 2 miles to my
local grocery store. Anyway, if all I wanted was the sticks I'd just
get a decent piect of 1" stock and make my own.

JOAT
I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn
well they're after me.