Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat Barber Pat Barber is offline

Default re-introduction

Welcome back Doug...

We have all missed a lot by you being gone.

Doug Stowe wrote:

I used to be a regular on the rec. but have been teaching, writing
and woodworking too much lately to have the time to follow the group.
Consider this a drive-by. I have a new box book coming out with Taunton
in the spring called Basic Box Making and I hope you will watch for it
and enjoy it. I also have a new blog to promote hands-on educaton. It
is based on my experience teaching woodworking Pre-k through 12. If you
are interested in that sort of thing, please visit: