Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] joeljcarver@aol.com is offline

Default Thank The Gods For Inventing Popsicle Sticks

... making a couple of little thingies for myself. One is a sawdust sifter, because I'm gonna b doing some things that'll need some real fine sawdust. I'm not 100% sure just what it'll look like when it's done .....

Why not use an inexpensive flour sifter? I works for me.

Oh yeah, I also used a couple of small sections of a popsicle stick today to shim an old crosscut guide. I love popsicle sticks.

The simplest thig is to buy about 1000 at a crafts supply. I use them
for applying glue, espectially Gorilla. I also use them to stir epoxy
in a cup, or mix a small amount of 5 minute epoxy on a small scrap of
formica.