Posted to uk.d-i-y
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default shower pump installation - anti gravity loop

It's a real PIA when you've gone to bed only to realise that the kitchen tap
is dripping *very* slowly and that pump will trigger during the night if you
don't go back downstairs..

Damn, I wish I knew this yesterday. I've been in two minds all week
over whether to put the entire hot water supply onto the pump or just
put the shower & bath onto it and bypass the pump for everything else.
I've now started laying the pipework for the new shower and have gone
for the first option. I guess I'm going to have to make sure all the
taps are properly closed each night.