Posted to sci.electronics.repair
isw isw is offline

Default Glue Suggestions to attach rubber feet to a laptop.

In article b71Ng.529065$iF6.24733@pd7tw2no,
Ken Weitzel wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Michael Kennedy wrote:
Sorry for my ignorance, but you're not talking about rubber cement are you?
That stuff doesn't seem like it would hold anything.

No, Contact Cement. Its used to glue formica to countertops but you
can buy a two ounce bottle with a brush a lot of places. I think my
last bottle came from K-mart.

Hi...

Fantastic stuff, but if I may, a heads up to the OP...

It's not called "contact" cement for nothing, it truly is.
So put the two pieces together in one motion exactly where you
want them; you can't slide them around to re-position them once
they touch

Or you can just not follow the instructions. Put some adhesive on the
pads and put them in place immediately; they'll stick just as well after
it dries, and you don't have the "instant stick" problem.

Isaac