Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy Michael Kennedy is offline

Default Glue Suggestions to attach rubber feet to a laptop.

The little rubber feet on the bottom of my Presario v2000 have come off and
I've lost them so I cut some new ones out of some rubber. I've temporally
attached them with double sided tape but this will not hold them for long
because of their size (4mm x 12mm) and lateral stress from pushing the
laptop around on a table.

What do you guys think the best glue would be to use for this? I've thought
about using cyanoacrylate glue but that seems like it might be a bad choice.
Especially if it doesn't bond well you can't ever get that junk off.