Posted to alt.home.repair
t Wilson t Wilson is offline

Default ideas for painting cement rooftile

have a lifetile (product name) cement barrel style rooftile which I'd like to paint.
the original color on the cement tiles was a blend of brown-orange type hues and it's
naturally become more light orange as the years have passed

it's my understanding that an acrylic sealer and then acrylic latex over (after
drying) would take care of it.

any ideas or corrections or suggestions to the above? any tips to make the job easier
or equipment to use? I had planned on renting a machine from home depot and buying
behr acrylic latex

I do understand that I have to wash the roof first and I've actually done it always
once a year so it's in fairly clean shape now.