Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Tektronix TDS210

"ian field" wrote in
:

"gorehound" wrote in message
I have a Tektronix TDS210 that powers up, the bakclight and the
display seem to work, but I dont get anything on the display. I got
this from work and it was given to me because it is said to be
unecconomical to repair. The calibration place said it needs a new
board (I assume the mainboard) and it would be about 600.00. I don't
have another scope to check it out with but was wondering if anyone
has seen the same problem and might know what would fix it (component
level). I don't have a schematic for it either but that would help too
if someone knows where to find one.

Thanks

The BAMA boat anchor site has a huge Tek folder of schematics.

AFAIK,TEK never published schematics for -any- of the TDS series scopes,-
except IIRC,the TDS300s for the US Military,under terms of a purchase
contract,with a USMil Tech Order(T.O.) part number,no TEK p/n.

The TDS series were intended to be module-exchange or "repair and return"
of assemblies only.(with a good chance your assembly gets lost!)

I'm not certain the TDS200 series is still under support,either.
I believe not.
www.tek.com will tell you,under "long term product support".

--
Jim Yanik