Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Remove one section concrete sidewalk?

I had a couple sections replaced over 10 years ago when the sewer
authority replaced the main in front of my home and accidently damaged
the last section of my sidewalk.

sewer folks paid for one I paid for another, it was badly cracjed they
ALL look great today. color didnt match initially but over ther years
its much less noticeable.home built in 1950...

it was well worth the little it cost at the time.

our old home had one bad section that was replaced when I was a kid
near 50 today.
just drove by there last week the entire sidewalk is fine.

so sectional replacements do work.