Posted to alt.home.repair
Pop` Pop` is offline

Default Clogging mower

HotRod wrote:
I have a self propelled three in one mower that is always clogging
when I try and use the side shoot, it means I get to do two or three
runs up and down the lawn and then shut it down and clean it out. Any
ideas? Has anyone every tried a teflon spray or something similar?

It's pretty surely either the wong blades for that mower, you're running it
too slow, the blades are bent out of shape, the blades are in really bad
need of shapening, or a combination of all the above.
For grass that is at all moist, always use a high speed engine setting.
Take a look at the grass to see if it's being torn apart or cut off. Torn
grass will show brown tips on the blades by the next day; properly cut grass
won't.

Google's your friend here.

Pop