Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill Gill Bill Gill is offline

Default doorbell options with wireless

moll wrote:
Hello out there,
We are rehabbing a victorian townhouse and want to put in something
more attractive than the standard wireless doorbell button. We want to
avoid an expensive "real" wiring job. Is this possible?
thanks,

I recommend wired. I just removed my wireless doorbell
and went back to a wired system. I have had a wireless
door bell for several years and got tired of having to
fight to find a frequency that somebody else doesn't
move in on. Unless you can find an up scale wireless
that will not pick up interference from the neighbors
bite the bullet and go wired.

Bill Gill