Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill buffalobill is offline

Default Whirlpool Washer advance problem

http://fixitnow.com/faq.htm

wrote:
I've got a 6 year old top loading Whirlpool washer (Model #
LSQ9564JQ0). The problem is the washer stopped advancing through the
cycle. The washer will fill and stop. Manually advancing the timer from
one step to the next works (it will agitate, drain, rinse, spin). I've
got access to a new timer and lid switch, so I've swapped them out.
Same problem. I've noticed that the machine fills and the timer
'clicks' and advances - just no agitation. I pulled the case off and
checked the drain lines and the pump - no clogs. Any ideas?

Matt