Posted to sci.electronics.repair
flyingdutchman flyingdutchman is offline

Default software for JVC HM-HDS1 harddisck recorder

Dear Frank first thank you for your reply
yes it needs some software there is no format option on the menu
it don't even start without a disk without sw
i hope someone can help me

"Franc Zabkar" schreef in bericht
On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:25:50 +0200, "flyingdutchman"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I am looking for the software that belongs on the harddisk
form the JVC HM-HDS1 harddisck recorder
can somebody help me
thanks

Sorry, I can't help you, but your post begs the question, do HDs in
DVDRs need software? My cheapie DVDR has a "format" option in the
menu. I've used this to re-initialise the HD.

- Franc Zabkar