Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Portable drill

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 18:02:50 GMT, John Doe
wrote:

"John Gilmer" wrote:

I've had a Makita 9.6/12V for about 10 years. The batteries are
going

You might want to check your "yellow pages" and see if someone
nearby repairs those old battery packs. They cut open the old
pack and replace the cells

I wonder what individual battery size those use (for example, 1/3
AA).

I don't know about that one, but I have looked inside a Black & Decker
6V drill. It contained 5 sub-C cells.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"All your western theologies, the whole mythology of them,
are based on the concept of God as a senile delinquent."
-- Tennessee Williams