Posted to rec.woodworking
Lew Hodgett Lew Hodgett is offline

Default Off topic: coffee cup

Subject

These new fangled insulated S/S cups, Bah Humbug.

Still prefer my old white crock coffee cup that probably weighs 3/4
pound BC (Before Coffee) is added.

Have dropped it a few times, no damage yet.

Acquired a pair of them at a restaurant along with breakfast many
years ago.

At the conclusion of the meal, advised the waitress that either she
could add the cost of the cups to the bill or not, but I was leaving
with two (2) cups.

Indicated she would have to check and left the table.

A little while later, she returned with a "dogie bag" containing two
(2) clean cups, neatly wrapped, inside the bag.

Tried to make sure her tip reflected her efforts.

Lew