Ed Huntress

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"Richard Lewis" wrote in message
link.net...
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Richard, are you still claiming that we have no drug crimes if the Fed
doesn't report them? Or are you saying now that you agree with what I

said
from the beginning, and you figure that no one notices what you just

tried
to do?

Listen closely, idiot....I'll say it again. If the countries report
their crime to Interpol to be included in the crime report, it ain't
up to you, idiot, to try to claim that they didn't happen.

ral

Hahahoho!...Richard, you've been jerking that pistol out of your holster too
much. I doubt if YOU even know what the hell you're talking about anymore.

Those drug crimes DID happen, Richard, even if the US didn't report them.
Same with the frauds and the others. That's the point, dickhead. YOU CAN'T
USE THE INTERPOL FIGURES TO COMPARE COUNTRIES BECAUSE SOME COUNTRIES ONLY
REPORT SOME OF THEIR CRIMES, WHILE OTHER COUNTRIES REPORT MANY MORE TYPES OF
CRIMES.

They aren't comparable. They're apples and oranges, which I said from the
beginning. Now you seem to be getting it, sort of, and you think you're the
one who thought of it.

Is the lightbulb in your head turned on yet, moron?

Ed Huntress