Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Lowes window installation experience

wrote:
TakenEvent wrote:
There is a chance that the subcontractors are not responsible for hauling
away the old windows. Perhaps Lowe's has someone else who specifically
deals with that sort of thing.

Possible, but my wife asked him about it and he said to just put
everything out in the garbage ..., but it's not what it says on the web site.

What the web site says is nothing but advertising -- what does the
_contract_ say? You did read the contract, didn't you?

... look too odd with our out of square trim ...

OK, you just spent several thousand $$ and you're going to leave a
simple trim replacement that is noticeably out of square alone to screw
up what you just spent all this money to get to look good???? Makes no
sense to me, but hey, it's your house...