Posted to alt.solar.thermal,uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Suspiciously high and random solar water/pv claims at an Enviro Home showhouse.

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message
from "Jonathan" contains these words:

I noticed a couple of inconsistencies and figures I didn't recognise.

Hang on, you can't add up percentages like that.

Example.

I save 50% of my electricity bill and 50% of my gas bill. Wow, I've
saved 100% - so why do I keep getting bills?

As for the spelling, typography and punctuation, dire, isn't it.

Well, that made me look!

The
worst place I know for that is the Secret Hills Centre in Craven Arms -
I was fuming when I left the place. Expensive, shallow and full of
errors.

Oh I've been like that too. I thought it was just me, well known for being
picky. There are always floods of justifications though ...

Mary
er - what's the Secret Hills Centre?