Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) is offline

Default Mono signal from stereo loudspeakers

In article ,
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) wrote:

I want to provide mono (L+R) feeds into a helmet without stuffing the
amplifiers or affecting the loudspeaker output.

Well it looks like it will be 4 off resistors then. I have got a Starcom
intercom unit coming which has an isolated speaker takeoff point. I have
asked the manufacturers if the unit can be switched into mono, which will
make it easy.

Many thanks for all the suggestions. I really should have known the answer
myself, but old age fuddles the brain!