Posted to alt.home.repair
John Doe John Doe is offline

Default Portable drill

Phisherman noone nobody.com wrote:

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006 16:35:38 -0400, "John Lynch"
lindalynch starband.net wrote:

After years of thinking I can get along without one, I've decided
to buy a portable drill.

A quality corded drill will give you many more years of service
for the same money.

Are you looking for a salesman?

Assuming an ordinary person who does things around the house, yard,
or car, the time/effort savings will make up for that many times
over. Then there's the safety factor of not having a live cord get
in the way when you are working. A cordless drill is a must-have for
most drill users.

Expect a cordless drill to die in a few years.

I have a cheap Skil 12 V cordless drill that has lasted for five
years.

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/ski...0_731_741.html

Have fun.

From: Phisherman noone nobody.com