Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] bamboo@localnet.com is offline

Default Portable drill

I am going to assume that after you deal with your palsy or your
keyboard problems you will be able to use one.

Google up CPO Bosch they do all the factory recons cheap (most are
store returns where someone opened it and changed their mind)
Been updating my own tools from there and so far I am happy.
John Lynch wrote:
After years of thinking I can get along without one, I've decided to buy a
portable drill. What should I look for? Volts, Amps or what? Sears has
one going on sale for $70. The ad says it has 14.4 volts. It doesn't
mention amp. I want one that I'll be satisfied with.

Any advice would be appreciated.

John