Posted to sci.electronics.repair
bud bud is offline

Default Memory battery in Yamaha R-2000 receiver

Hmm, in a 10 year old mcm catalogue they are everywhere! No "generic
types" listed.
The part numbers in it do not pan out at mcminone site. On google the
results are overwhelming and fruitless. This thing is 3 fat button
cells stacked and shrink wrapped. Any thoughts where to try for
replacement?

Sure I could use a phone batt, but I really do not want anything
flopping around in there.

( Memory battery in Yamaha R-2000 stereo receiver)

Homer J Simpson wrote:
"bud" wrote in message
oups.com...

It looks like 3 fat watch type batteries in shrink wrap, with solder
tabs, radial.

What's it used in? Tried a cordless phone part?